The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles is now issuing REAL IDs.
For those who are flying:
- your current unexpired South Carolina driver's license will be accepted to go through airport security and to board a domestic, commerical flight through Sept. 30, 2020.
- For international travel you will continue to need an unexpired passport as part of your identification and travel requirements.
- If you have a valid passport, military identification or another federal identification that's accepted to pass airport security, you may use this instead of changing your S.C. driver's license.
- On or after Oct. 1, 2020, all South Carolina residents must have a REAL ID or some other federally approved identification as listed above to board a domestic, commerical flight.
A gold star must appear on your driver's license to indicate that it is a REAL ID. To learn more:
The US Congress passed the REAL ID Act of 2005 as a result of the 9/11 Commission’s recommendation to standardize government-issued identifications, like driver’s licenses. The South Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles (SCDMV) has begun accepting documentation from residents who are interested in obtaining a REAL ID and is working towards full-compliance with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS).
Cards—david Frum For Case Id The National
Other forms of acceptable federal identification include:
- U.S. passport
- U.S. passport card
- DHS trusted traveler cards (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- U.S. military ID (active duty or retired military and their dependents, and DoD civilians)
- Permanent resident card
- Foreign government-issued passport
Updated Psd Driver Template Florida fl License New
TSA and Department of Homeland Securty 4 - Eastcoastvapor Juul Pods Tobacco 3 – Pack Virginia.
cac Common Card Access Common Access Card Idbook Buy State Prices York ph New Scannable Ids Fake Id